Chase Your Dreams

Chase Your Dreams

Thursday 28 January 2016

29 days to go!!

With just 29 days till we line up on the start line at Cottesloe Beach, Perth, Western Australia I am just starting to get the tiny nerves in me moving. Now I am still confident that myself and my training partner will finish the 20 kilometer swim that lays in front of us, we are still in the midst of training, and clocking in up to 25km per week. So far for the month of January we have done 75km with more to do before the month finishes.

There have been some great swims this month and some not so good, but they are all part of the training of the mind and body. The next two weeks sees more training in the pool and more kilometers put in before we start to taper.

We have a mandatory safety meeting to attend on Tuesday night which will make everything so very real, as we get to pick up our packs with our timing chips and caps and race numbers. I get to meet my skipper as well. With just a few more things to sort out it will be here before we know it.

Have a great weekend.

Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment