Chase Your Dreams

Chase Your Dreams

Thursday 19 November 2015

Rest and Relaxation...

 Tomorrow hubby and I head down south to my favourite place on earth. Busselton, Its shall be a time of relaxing and eating, oh and wallowing in the spa at the resort.

I am very much looking forward to having my camera with me this time to take some better pictures of the sunsets and fingers crossed for dolphin sightings.

Its been a long week and one of recovery from last Saturday's swim, but a week of learning and understanding myself and just how far I have come. With having the right people around me while training, and making sure I am eating properly, and getting enough rest has been so important. As this week has been about resting, it will be time to start slowly looking to the next eleven weeks of training ready for Rottnest Channel Swim.

I hope everyone has a great weekend... rest well, play hard...

Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment