Chase Your Dreams

Chase Your Dreams

Thursday 8 October 2015

Pushing Your Limits!!

Rocky Balboa a legend, I have watch many of the Rocky
movies and they resonate with me on the level of every time you get knocked down you get back up again and keep going. Our bodies are amazing things, our brain is the most intricate organ we have, it is able to keep going when the body feels like giving up.

We have many moments in life where we have to push through so much, in our careers, family, illness, daily life. What is it that makes us keep pushing our boundaries, what makes us push our limits?

Why do we put limits on ourselves?
 Have you ever been back to a place that you spent some time in? When you returned and that particular place hadn't changed, but you felt like it had, is it more like Nelson Mandela says "...you yourself have altered." I have been down this road recently, and I have changed so much for the best. Yes there have been some big changes I made in my life and I live with them daily and still wonder if I did the right thing, and at the end of the day I can say, "for me, yes I did." Our journeys in life I don't think are supposed to easy, or I think it would be very boring, but I do wish that some don't have ones that are intensely hard either. There will be hills, corners and turns in our journeys for us to learn from, but we do still need to push the limits that are set before us either by ourselves or by others.

Push your "limits" and see what you can achieve and become...
Have an awesome day and coming weekend...

Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment